The Unholy Realm of the North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Demons Guild's forum - Lineage II

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» WTS/WTB!!!
Looking to join. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:53 am by Meis

» Hey! Btw the title has to be like up to 10 characters long, and i really dont know what to put up here so im just going to ps it! KAAAY?
Looking to join. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 pm by Meis

» Hey guys i am kinda between a rock and a hard place so to speak
Looking to join. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 am by Ahusaka

» Hmmmm IC!!!?!??!?
Looking to join. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 am by Arabyella

» Cyclone Screenshot
Looking to join. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 am by Alterium

» Bots at Patriots
Looking to join. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 am by Vulcanea

» new forum look
Looking to join. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 am by gsp33d

» Akamanah SWORD!!!!!!!!
Looking to join. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm by Kenai/Bolo

» PvP healing macro
Looking to join. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 pm by Alterium

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking to join.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meis

Meis

Looking to join. Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join.   Looking to join. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Hello, my toons name is MeisHaoNv, but I think i may do a name change. I am a 76 almost 77 cardinal main, with a 48 (as of now) necromancer sub. I live in the US, Louisville and my time zone is -5 GMT. I have been playing Lineage 2 since about mid C2. I have also played a lot of games, like guildwars, wow, Kalonline, maplestory, and some others. On lionna I have been in WhiteOrder (just to get my sub done), Prophecy (TheRoyalGuard), BlueWolfs, and one other that i cant think of. You might be thinking I am a clan hopper but the reason i left these clans was because i couldn't get a party or no one was ever one. When i join a clan i want to have fun, i look for it to be like a small family like thing or reallIy close friends. I also look to get parties and have fun with pvp - raids - pve - so on. I don't know any members. =(

I have some questions too. D:

How big are you guys on pvp?
How big is the clan itself.
Whats the highest lvls are in the clan?
How active are you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/just502
Fleas
Admin
Admin
Fleas

Looking to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join.   Looking to join. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:25 pm

Welcome on forums Smile

Where you with MeisHaonv in BW?? cause i dont remember seeing you in it.

We are currently only in War with the clan Monkeys, there is not a lot of PvP since we got a hard time finding them.
The clan is only lvl5 atm with about 5-9 active members, the core members are lvl 65+.
The highest lvl in clan is lvl 77/76/64 the only noble we got.
This is a new clan so the activity is not as high as WO and Mirage, still recruiting.
We siege at every saturday for fun, do some fortress to get some rep too. Smile
can you give me some reference from your old clan.

We will discuss it in internal board, should take a couple of days.
if you need more info pm me on board or in game

Fleas
Back to top Go down
https://arcticdemons.rpg-board.net/
Meis

Meis

Looking to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join.   Looking to join. EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 am

I was in BW for about 2 or 3 months, I just never logged in because the only time they wanted me was for pvp, but I like to xp too. Some things came up with my family at about the time that I joined too, so I never logged in much. Then when I did log in it was to see whats up with my friends then log off. War with money? I never see them. I think i have seen maybe 3 of their members since I have been playing again. 65 is good. With my buffers I should be there in about a month.

I have always wanted to take a fort. That seems so much fun! It will also give me a chance to use greater group heal, which is my fav skill when there is a full party. If you want you can talk to Damakor (hes the one that got me into BW) about me, hes the only friend i have on this server. When Kain and Lionna merge I'll be able to give you one, two or three peoples names. I would be able to give more, but all my friends ether left the game or left the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/just502
Sponsored content

Looking to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join.   Looking to join. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to join.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unholy Realm of the North :: Demons Barrack :: Recruitment-
Jump to: